Friday, January 8, 2016

First things first, I was blissfully happy this morning when I was ready to go to work and I didn't have to grope around in the dark looking in my husband's pants pockets that he was wearing to find the ONE key to the car that we have.  Why? you may ask.  Because yesterday I finally had a copy made!  It only took a year and a couple months...  Anyway, taking the time to get a copy made has made me very happy.

Also, mom was one of the honorary coaches at the Coaches vs Cancer basketball game today.  It was awesome!  And so moving ... and of course I cried!  But it really did make me joyful to see my mom honored and loved and to hear the stories of the survivors!  I am so thankful she was able to participate!

And also I saw Mr. Roys at the game and that always puts a smile on my face! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment